Monday 24 June 2013

Not quite pen to paper...

Not quite pen to paper....

Scary stuff this writing lark! but there's always been thoughts and compositions in my mind, and sometimes when I have been more organised I have scribbled them down, in the hope that one day I might even make them more permanent. Strange isn't it?...the urge to make words more permanent, I can't quite understand the compulsion, but it's always been there. It's not motivated by notoriety or adulation.  I think it's more the art form.  Thoughts changing into a more solid state almost, but that makes it sound more like a science than an art form. 

So maybe this blog malarkey, is more a hopeful discipline.  Because to be honest I have started experimenting with writing at various times, but it hasn't got very far.  It may be that no-one finds this blog, and that's absolutely ok, because I know it's here, and it's up to me to nurture it with words...but if anyone should stumble across it, please make yourself known. 

7 comments:

  1. I Can't wait for the next instalment! You've got my attention, Bridget! Well done for putting the words out there. I love your 'about me', by the way. It makes me want to wander about on the moors. x love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I've got comments! How did that happen? I am pouring over the jargon and getting completely befuddled....how to set an url? it seems someone already has the name, yet I was told at the beginning they hadn't...could that be when I tried to do this through wordpress and if so how to delete it? I really wonder what I have started....but it's rather exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagerly awaiting the next instalment! Long since wanted to do the same myself. Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up! We'll postpone the leg-pulling until you're feeling a little more confident :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou whoever Twink and urgetosplurge are! I am quite sure I will give lots of cause for legpulling.....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Urgetosplurge is Angus ....?!

    ReplyDelete